What is recovery? We often hear the word recovery associated with addiction. However for She Heals®️ we stand by the working definition of recovery that includes both substance use and mental health.
“A process of change through which individualsSAMHSA, 2012
improve their health and wellness, live a self directed life, and strive to reach their full potential.”
She Heals®️ Healing Circle is a healing in community circle for women of color that are searching for a safe community to work on their codependency recovery.
She Heals®️ Healing Circle meets once a month for 5 months to hold space and discuss different topics that are related to codependency recovery. This is a closed group with an open forum that uses a coaching model to assist and support women of color maintain accountability in maintaining their recovery and wellness goals. (She Heals®️ Check In is weekly).
The intention of the healing circle is to:
- Be a resource for women of color in the recovery and wellness community
- Provide a safe space for women of color to find and use their voice in the recovery community
- Provide Recovery Coaching that focuses on teaching healing activities to promote a healthy sense of self and belonging as well as increased self worth
- Provide support and accountability partnership
- Provide space to honor self with healthy boundaries
- Advocate to improve self care
- Use the medicine of laughter, tears, and smiles for healing
Dates: April 18, 2022
Time: 7pm to 8:30pm
Donation based (Donations goes towards supporting women in receiving therapeutic services at low or no cost)
Location: Virtual Using Zoom
Disclaimer: The She Heals®️ Healing Circle is not therapy and should not be mistaken as group therapy. We do not run the healing circle as therapists but as a guides. If you do find that you need therapy in addition to the healing circle, there are resources are available. Click here.
The Healing Circle is Virtual.
Refund Policy: There are no refunds. Credit will be applied to another healing circle or event.
Click here to register.